Today, we are so excited and proud to announce that Identrics won a Gold (let’s repeat: GOLD) Stevie award in the 18th Annual International Business Awards in the Content Management Solution category with our Abstractive Summarisation technology.
Abstractive summarisation, 2021 Gold Stevie Winner
Not long ago, Identrics launched its Multilingual Abstractive Summarisation technology. Text generation-related technology is popular right now, especially when it comes to the reshaping of an original document into a completely new one. How do we know that? We have been working in this field for years and were always keen to find out what solutions can help businesses and organisations to optimise their content-related processes.
For about two years we have worked hard to create a complicated set of technologies that allows us to automatically read documents, more specifically media articles in different languages, and create an automated abstract in English. The cutting edge characteristic here is that the machine-generated summary is completely different from the original text. It retains all the facts from the document, but it is retold differently by the machine.
This technology is improved by a fact-checking algorithm that searches for mistakes between the original document and the summary. In addition to that, we have spiced it up with spell-checking algorithms and we are mindful of textual contradictions in the corresponding sentences and the summary.
Sometimes, language models can “reimagine” facts and therefore we have also developed a hallucination-checking algorithm to meet the best level of relevance we can.
Want to test our Abstractive Summarisation tool?
How did we win this recognition?
Here is what IBAs jury said about our work:
- “What an amazing product! In today’s globalised world, your product will make life much easier for so many people. My congratulations!”
- “A great effort in the CMS space, and a valued contribution.”
- “A true intelligence built-in and something I personally haven’t seen anyone implement this model yet. Thank you for bringing this thought and solution to the world.”
- “Great ML models, combined into this unique content management solution developed at Identrics, Sofia, Bulgaria, with all the facts from the original document, but retold differently by the machine.”
- “Cutting edge technology. The biggest innovation is the fact-checking algorithm. This technology can change so many things in the publishing industry. Can be used in very different areas like thesis controlling, etc.”
- “The idea is unique and not implemented by others. It will be very helpful in a fast-paced world where time is the most precious thing.”
- “Abstractive summarization, when used effectively, can reduce a lot of churns and bring in a lot of optimizations. You can benefit from including multilingual models to handle code-switching, and more!”
- “This is a cool product that transforms multilingual content from all over the world and summarizes it in English. That being said, it is a very unique take on text generation-related technologies and has the potential to solve some of the complex language problems.”
“We are proud to be recognised with such an award only two months after the launch of the abstractive summarisarion solution. The development of this technology is worth paying attention to because it has the potential to help dramatically optimise the workflow, and therefore can lead to cost reduction. It can be successfully applied in the publishing, media monitoring & analysis, and media research industries.”Vladimir Petkov, CEO at Identrics.
18th annual international business awards® (IBAS)
The 2021 International Business Awards® were presented at a virtual ceremony on December 8. Stevie Award winners were determined by the average scores of more than 260 executives worldwide who participated in the judging process from June through early August.
Overall, the 2021 IBAs received entries from organizations in 63 nations and territories. A total of more than 3,700 nominations were submitted this year from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry for consideration in a wide range of categories, including:
- Company of the Year,
- Marketing Campaign of the Year,
- Best New Product or Service of the Year,
- Startup of the Year,
- Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year, and
- Executive of the Year, among others.
This year’s competition also featured several categories to recognize organizations’ and individuals’ responses to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The International Business Awards are the world’s premier business awards program. We are happy for having been nominated and awarded the Gold Stevie Award in 2021. In fact, this is not the first time Identrics has been honoured with a Stevie Award. In 2018 we won a bronze Stevie Award in the Technology Department of the year category.
Reach out to us now to discover how Identrics can help optimize your content-related processes and find out more about our latest projects.